UPS Shipping Notice
All shipments require a physical address and a valid telephone number. All orders originate in the United States and will be SHIPPED within 7-10 business days from the time the order is placed. For international orders, please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
In order to ensure timely delivery of your materials, please confirm the following prior to placing your order:
- Do you have a physical mailing address (not a P.O. box) and a valid telephone number? This is required by UPS for delivery. UPS does not deliver to P.O. boxes.
- Do you have a federal tax ID number? This is known as a central government tax identification number. This may be an individual or business tax identification number.
- Are you or your organization registered to receive items from customer that originate int he United States? Registrations procedures vary around the world, so it is important for you to confirm or update your registration information prior to placing your order to ensure a timely delivery.
Important Note: If you have a customs broker on retainer to respond to incoming shipments, please notify your broker's and customer' offices so that UPS can serve as the customs broker for this order to ensure that you are not responsible for any duties, taxes, or fees.
Please note, UPS may contact you to request additional documentation. If you need assistance, please contact us at the U.S. Currency Education Program at email@example.com. To ensure the most prompt response, please correspond with the U.S. Currency Education Program in English.
If you are experiencing any issues with receiving your order, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
By ordering materials from the U.S. Currency Education Program, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Currency education materials ("Materials") may be displayed, distributed, and used solely for purposes of promoting public awareness and education, without any charge whatsoever and in a manner consistent with these terms and conditions and with applicable laws.
- Materials may not be distributed, displayed, or used in any manner that: a. violates any law or regulation; or b. might mislead or deceive the public; or c. states or implies that the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System of the United States government sponsors, endorses, approves, or is associated with you or any other person.
- Materials may not be: a. displayed, distributed, or used in any manner for advertising or of in support of a commercial enterprise; b. displayed, distributed, or used in any way that states or suggests that the Materials are your own or another party's or otherwise are not the product of or original to the U.S. government; or c. displayed, distributed, or used conditionally upon the sale or purchase or any membership, product, or service.